|Temp Range||Ambient +10â„ƒ to 300â„ƒ (Ambient +18â„‰ to 572â„‰)|
Digital PID Controller
|Material Internal||Stainless Steel|
|Material External||Steel Plate with Powder Heating Coated|
|Heater Cap||3.5 KW|
|Electrical Requirements||30.7 A|
|120v ,50/60Hz, 1Φ|
|Electrical Requirements||16.0 A|
|230v ,50/60Hz, 1Φ|
When a sample demands a temperature higher than 100 °C, a general-purpose oil bath is created. The boiling point of water at 100°C does not take this into account.
This machine can process at higher temperatures up to 300°C to meet this need.
It is frequently employed in the food industry, science, and other relevant sectors.
– Bath for over 100 °C temperatures
– Digital Control’s excellent temperature accuracy
– Long-lasting construction for sustained use
– Internal bath made of stainless steel
– Safety assurance through CE compliance